26 Jan 2013

*B* BBF [Indie Guide Project]

Hi Girls & Boys!
I'm so happy to be back with another Indie Brand !
Today I'm presenting you Sofia, from BBF Lacquers ! 


Olá meninas & Meninos !!
Estou super feliz por hoje vos trazer mais uma marca Indie !
Hoje Apresento-vos a Sofia, a criadora dos vernizes  BBF !

* * *
For those who don't know what I am talking about (Follow me through Facebook to know a lot more!) I am making an Indie Guide A-Z! This will be a huge project and a enormous pleasure to do! So .. what am I going to do? Everyday, I'm going to show you a different brand of Indie Nail Polishes (and some of their major stockists too!! )
* * *



Your Name: Sofia Martinez
Brand Name: BBF

Where are you from? Sao Paulo, Brazil
When have you started? I started In July of 2012

Is there  a story behind the name of your brand? I already had a nail polish blog with a friend and It was called BBF (as in Becky Bloom Feelings) where we showed our recent nail polish purchases, then I started selling nail polishes (like China Glaze and other brands that weren't as easy to find n Brazil at the time) and after a while I decided to make my own.

How many polishes/collections have you created? I don`t have any collections yet. I have several nail polishes but none of them in collections yet.

Is there a special polish/collection? Why? I love Wonder Woman, it was my first creation and my best seller so far.

Where you a polish addicted before starting making polishes? Yes, I`ve been a nail polish lover for years, since I was a kid.

Did you have a blog before making polishes or have you started one after?I had one before

Whats your favorite thing about making polishes? Everything, I love sitting on my table and mixing glitters and testing and I also love naming them, Usually after a song I like.

Can you tell us a curious thing that has happened to you with some client or something funny? Nothing funny or weird,but my clients are amazing, I`m so happy they like my creations and I hope I can do this for a long time

Contacts
Website: lojabbf,tanlup com (soon to be lojabbf.com.br)
Store: lojabbf,tanlup com

* * *

Onto Some Swatches

This Love


A clear based top coat polish with gorgeous heart and square shaped glitter completed with shredded and small round pink glitter. I applied one coat over 2 coats of a gorgeous blue purple polish that my friend Miminhos gave me this Christmas and as I can't figure out how it is called I'm showing you a couple of pictures bellow. 
Este verniz é um glitter top coat lindíssimo repleto de glitter redondo pequeno, estilhaços, quadrados e corações cor de rosa. Apliquei-o em apenas uma camada sobre duas camadas de um lindissimo azul que a minha querida Miminhos me ofereceu no natal. Como não consigo decifrar a marca, ficam as fotos abaixo.


 










Christmas Tree


This Polish was featured on my favorite Christmas polishes, just before Christmas and it is, indeed one perfect Christmas polish! 3 Gorgeous perfects for a Christmas perfection!

Já vos mostrei este verniz nos favoritos de Natal. Três camadas lindíssimas para um acabamento perfeito! 






Heartless


This is a gorgeous Black &  white polish that will look perfect over any color. I figured it would look perfect over a gorgeous passion read and it did! It looks perfect! 2 coats!  The glitter spreads evenly, I only had to fish out a couple of hearts. 
Eisu m lindíssimo verniz glitter top coat em branco e preto que fica perfeito sobre qualquer cor. Achei que para o post ficaria perfeito sobre um vermelho paixão! Adorei, e vocês? O glitter aplica-se facilmente mas tive que pescar alguns corações. 





Fairytale

This polish has the perfect name! It just appeals to our inner princess you know? Its so pretty and pinkish that melted my hear! What better color to put it over than a precious baby pink? 2 coats of Fairytale over Purple Professional nr3.
Este verniz tem o nome perfeito. É uma alusão perfeita à princessa que vive em cada uma de nós. É lindo, cor de rosa e adorável. Perfeito sobre um rosa bebé perfeito. Purple Professional nr.3.






Guacamole

Another great and fresh shade from Sofia's collection. This is a clear based glitter filled with fine lemon green and blue glitter. Two coats over Purple Professional nr52. 
Mais uma cor super fresca da colecção da Sofia. Esta é uma cor lindissima composta por pequenos glitters verde limão e azu. Duas camadas sobre o Purple Professional nr.52.




Bark at the Moon



My very favorite! This polish is stunning and super easy to apply! One coat over Purple Professional Black nr.18. 
O meu preferido! Este verniz é maravilhoso e super fácil de aplicar. Uma camada sobre o Purple Professional nr.18.




Madness


So many combinations can be done with this gorgeous polish! I Look at him and think that he must go great will all colors! Making contrast looks best. Here is one coat over Purple Professional nr. 24.
Podem ser feitas tantas combinações vibrantes com este verniz lindíssimo e exótico. Olhei para ele e pensei que ficaria fantástico sobre imensas cores! Quanto mais contraste melhor! Escolhi aplica-lo sobre o Purple Professional nr24, um vermelho vibrante.









* * * 
Personal Notes from Betty:

Sofia is an amazing girl and so so so nice and funny! Please don't miss another moment and go check all her creations! Visit all her links!
Thank you Sofia, for all your support in this project! Mean a lot to me! Thank you so much! ^^, 
Once again I show my total support for Indie Makers and my full respect for their work. Please pm me or comment bellow if you have any doubts. If you are an Indie Maker and wont to participate in the project, please contact me through Facebook or email (blog.bettynails@gmail.com). You are still in time! Don't Forget to come tomorrow !



* * *
I hope you loved today's Post!
What was your favorite part? Let me know all in the comment section bellow! 
 Please do comment, follow and share if  you liked, your feedback is very important to me and to all the girls that invested in this project!
Kisses & See you tomorrow !

Espero que tenham amado! o post de hoje!
Qual foi a vossa parte preferida?
Contem-me tudo nos comentários abaixo! Se gostaram por favor comentem, sigam e partilhem! 
O vosso feedback é muito muito importante, não só para mim como para todas as  pessoas que  se envolveram no projecto.
Beijocas e Até amanha!! 




*This is a post for the Guide A-Z :Indie Brands*
You can find all the info in the Guide A-Z Indie Brands Page,on the top of the Blog, or check  the Indie Guide Tag
*pictures taken from BBF Facebook Page with Sofia's Permission*

No comments:

Post a Comment