30 Jul 2012

Swap with Traci


Hello!! How are you!?
Today I'm showing you my latest swap! This time with an amazing blogger and friend from across the Atlantic that I think many of you know.
Traci is an amazing girl and I do like her a lot ! If you know her, you know I'm right!

Olá! Tudo bem com vocês?!
Hoje mostro-vos a minha mais recente troquinha! Esta troca foi feita com uma blogger excelente e uma amiga do outro lado do Alântico! Muitas de vocês devem conhece-la.
A Traci é uma pessoa excelente que eu tive a oportunidade de conhecer neste mundo de doidíssimas por frasquinhos coloridos! Se sabem de quem falo, aposto que concordam comigo!


We are talking about this swap for a long time now and finally here it is  (even after being lost for almost a month .. my poor chocolates!). All I wanted were the Treatments you'll see bellow and I totally trusted Traci's good taste to surprise me with the remaining polishes!

And she did surprise me with amazing colors! I loved them all!
Lets see?

Estivemos a combinar esta troquinha durante imenso tempo! E finalmente aqui está ela depois de quase um mês perdida (Pobres chocolates!!). Eu pedi à Traci os tratamentos que vão ver abaixo e o resto deixei ao critério dela! Sabia que podia confiar no bom gosto! Claro que não me decepcionou! Cores lindíssimas sairam destes embrulhinhos!
Vamos ver?!


I love Tracis Packages!! Her bubble wrap comes in a different color and duct tape everytime! =D
Adoro as embalagens que a Traci me manda!! Vêm sempre com papel bolha e fita cola diferentes!! 

Catty loves polish!! :D She was curious too!! 
A Catty também adora vernizes!! Ela também estava curiosas para ver!!

Here's everyting unwrapped! Omgz!! So cool!
Aqui está tudo!! Fantásticas cores!!!


My Precious treatments!! 
E os meus preciosos tratamentos!!

So.. I went on and did a many with some (a lot!!) of this polishes!!
Can you guess what I have used?






Base color: Sinful Colors -  804  Gorgeous
sponging with: Sinful Colors Nail Junkie 927
Sinful Colors-  858  You Just Wait
Finger Paints - 5253 Sand and Stilettos

Ring Finger: Finger paints sponged  with You Just wait
Top Coat- Seche Vite

Hope you enjoyed today's post !
See you soon
 Espero que tenham gostado !
 Até breve,

No comments:

Post a Comment