23 Jul 2013

*G* Glittering Elements [Indie Guide Project]

Hi Girls & Boys!
I'm so happy to be back with another Indie Brand !
Today I'm presenting you Casey, the maker of Glittering Elements! 


Olá meninas & Meninos !!
Estou super feliz por hoje vos trazer mais uma marca Indie !
Hoje Apresento-vos a Casey, a criadora dos Glittering Elements !!!!

* * *
For those who don't know what I am talking about (Follow me through Facebook to know a lot more!) I am making an Indie Guide A-Z! This will be a huge project and a enormous pleasure to do! So .. what am I going to do? Everyday, I'm going to show you a different brand of Indie Nail Polishes (and some of their major stockists too!! )
* * *




Your Name: Casey Richardson
Brand Name: Glittering Elements
Where are you from? Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
When have you started? March 2013
Is there  a story behind the name of your brand? It took me ages to find a name I liked enough to make my own, my Friend Madonna and I
had a fun time trying out different names, some were so silly and others had potential but nothing that really got me.. Long story short, Glittering Elements came to me while I was sitting in my lounge watching TV.. It was really out of the blue, so I took it as a sign and ran with it! Fits perfectly :)
How many polishes/collections have you created? I currently have 2 collections, Final Fantasy which is a 12 piece set and Fairy Land which is a
4 piece set, there are at least 13 stand alone polishes.. one limited edition - Snowflake Kiss, and a few are due to be discontinued. Making room for some new exciting shades!
Is there a special polish/collection? Why? Shine on, Madonna. Its in honor of a friend that is battling cancer.. $3 from each bottle goes to cancer research. It's not a pink polish, but a blue/sea green with different glitters, her favorite colour is blue so it was a given :)
Do you have a best seller? Shine on, Madonna and the Lightning/Odin holo set are running equal first! Everyone loves a pretty holo :)
Where you a polish addicted before starting making polishes? YES!! I'm a mad polish addict, I have a 4 drawer full and then the rest live all over the house, its an unorganized mess at the moment lol planning a bit of a de-stash soon.
Did you have a blog before making polishes or have you started one after? No, no blog, just a Facebook page.


Whats your favorite thing about making polishes? I love to create, im constantly full of ideas. When I think of something, its like a mad rush to get it made or at least have it written down. Having the ability to make it (its not always easy) its an amazing feeling when you swatch a winner and everyone else loves it too, you know you did it right :D
Can you tell us a curious thing that has happened to you with some client or something funny? Nothing out of the ordinary, I can say ive met some amazing people! even before I started making polish.. The bloggers that have reviewed my line are just so lovely! I believe that true friendships are formed through these polish related groups, even in a virtual world <3
Is there anything you'd Like to share: Just a THANK YOU to everyone that has supported me from the start, I would have given up long ago if I didn't have the encouragement and love from them all.. Im humbled and grateful to be doing what I love and I hope to make others happy with my polish too <3
Do you ship international? Yes, I do!




Contacts




* * * 

Personal Notes from Betty:
Thank you so much Casey, for your support and for agreing in taking part of this project! I do wish you the best of luck! 
Once again I  show my total support for Indie Makers and my full respect for their work.
I will not translate the interviews because words and meanings get lost in translation. I hope you understand. Please pm me or comment bellow if you have any doubts. 
If you are an Indie Maker and wont to participate in the project, please contact me through Facebook or email (blog.bettynails@gmail.com). You are still in time! 
Don't Forget to come tomorrow ! 



* * *
I hope you loved today's Post!
What was your favorite part? Let me know all in the comment section bellow! 
 Please do comment, follow and share if  you liked, your feedback is very important to me and to all the girls that invested in this project!
Kisses & See you tomorrow !



*This is a post for the Guide A-Z :Indie Brands*
You can find all the info in the Guide A-Z Indie Brands Page,on the top of the Blog, or check  the Indie Guide Tag
*pictures taken from Glittering Elements Facebook Page with Casey's Permission*

No comments:

Post a Comment