10 Mar 2013

#Sunday Post - Questions Questions Questions (And some nails too)

Soooo last weird, my post with that sick little fellow got a huge amount of views! *Hmmm*
My readers are very very curious! I'm great today and I hope you all are too!

Lets see the weekly resume! 






This week I found Polyvore ! Its a very curious Social Network, dedicated to fashion and bloggers


And where you can make fashion & beauty collages like this one.

Here's my profile

I also got super cool nail mail:


Betty Boop Stamping Plates




And I did some late night experiments:





I also took a bit of time to organize my stamping plates:




I had some more nail mail, this time for the Indie Guide project:

Prihtee Paintz @Facebook @Etsy




I have a couple more surprises for you next week!
Stay tuned! 


Love,






Comentários
1 Comentários

1 comment:

  1. I didn't want to drive all the way back to Autozone to pick up a new terminal post clamp, so I figured I'd attach it
    and see what happened. If you don't want to use Safari to navigate to pages, zoom in, and read articles, Byline may be just the app for you. If a LED is used instead of a bulb, the connections will require a bit more attention.

    Also visit my web-site: kostenlos spiele spielen

    ReplyDelete