13 Nov 2014

BLACK FRIDAY is coming! I'm getting ready at Tidestore, and you?

Hi lovelies! How are you? Every single year Black Friday is this huge thing that gets prime time in every news channel! Why? All stores go amazing sales and Tidestore is no exception! I was rambling about on the internet and ended up correcting a typo on my previews Tidestore. As I entered the website there were tons of new promos just ready to be used and new items calling my name "B!!!" , "BBB take me home!" poor fellas... or poor me or poor wallet of mine! 


From November 26th to November 29th is going to be a huge sale and Tidestore has coupons that go until saving $60 ( here are all the available coupons http://www.tidestore.com/h/Black-Friday-4/ ). 





What to dress according to the ocasion! 



Anyhow I tried and sort of succeeded on a herculean task to select a few things to show you. I ended up only selecting some items from this cathegorie as it is the super sales one http://www.tidestore.com/Wholesale-Outerwears-100582/ - and they are quite awesome anyway! For information purposes I will show you 3 different kinds of jackets, a funny one, one chique and one casual and I will pair them with other beauty items!



Funny Times / Lady Stay at home days

Lets see! The first one is the funny/casual one and it is a personal favorite! I loved this panda jacket http://www.tidestore.com/product/Exquisite-Color-Block-Thicken-Long-Sleeves-Panda-Outwear-10753127.html ! I wannnntt it to wear at home on lazy days! Doesn't it look great with those delicious panda nailart decals? 



Casual Go Out Time

The casual one I chose is this one called Unique Solid Color Zipper Hooded Thicken Short Overcoat http://www.tidestore.com/product/Solid-Color-Zipper-Hooded-Thicken-Short-Overcoat-11053070.html ) .. well such a huge name. This is basically a short and very warm rain coat that has a zipper and a hood!! They have several color options but I went with the black one. You just can go wrong with it right? I figured I could match it with a cool and sassy nail polish! I chose this one from Mollon Pro. It's no secret I love the brand and this is one of my favorite shades. 


Professional Outfit - Chique and Elegant Ocasions


For the chique coat/jacket I had so many options... after a lot of debate with myself I ended up chosing this one in a earthly tone and a very elegant cut. It is called  Slim Korean Woolen Winter Trench Coat (you can see it here http://www.tidestore.com/product/Slim-Korean-Woolen-Winter-Trench-Coat-11064945.html )  and it basically a earthly brown trench winter coat with a fit cut! rsrs. There are other colors available (and the price... jez..). I paired it up with 2 colors from Catherine Nails Nudes Collection that go on with it like a peach! Its a very smart and professional choice! What do you think?  




If you liked the store just follow You can follow Tidestore on their main social networks like  Facebook,  Googel+ , Ployvore and Pinterest !


See you soon,

Love,

B.  

No comments:

Post a Comment