11 Mar 2014

ABEtheMovie - The project A Billion Entrepreneurs



Today I brig you an awareness post. I found this a couple days ago and I saw the video and I had to share it with you! This is a project that is online on the indiegogo page and it is about entrepreneur and entrepreneurship. The ABEthemovie, from what I've read and seen, is a project  that helps people realize their projects and they are now making a movie were they show all the people that had success in their projects. Through this movie  the team wants to show everybody, in every corner of the world, that with strength and perseverance, everybody can make their ideas and projects come true.

""Filmmaker Jimmy Newson has a message for us all. “I want people to understand how invigorating it is to be an entrepreneur,” explains Newson. “I want to plant the seed of entrepreneurship into multiple generations and re-define the word ‘entrepreneurship’ to mean ‘taking responsibility for outcomes in all areas of life.""

I thought the project was a good ideas an I wanted you to see it too. Let me know what you think about it!

Everybody has a dream ..

No comments:

Post a Comment