5 Mar 2013

#Repost - UPDATE [IndieGuideProject]

I don't usually re-post, but as One of the Indie Brands I've featured on the Indie Guide Project changed its name and all its contacts I'm leaving here the update.

Make Up Your Face is Now You Polish

Why the Name change?

I no longer carry makeup and have transitioned into nail polish, nail supplies, cuticle oils and lotions. I wanted a name that showed that I was all about the customer. I've done a lot of customs and I really like those the best. My tag line, 'unbottle your personality' is to show that you can bring your personality and what you're feeling out and wear it on your nails too. You're not boring, why should your nails be!

See the complete updated post here:
Comentários
1 Comentários

1 comment:

  1. Men аnd wоmen who liked it alѕo mentioned that they hаd
    to plaсe in some ρhуsical wοrkout anԁ а handle
    mοre than diet to shеd fat fгom the abdomen.


    Here iѕ my page More Information

    ReplyDelete