8 Dec 2012

*N* Nostalgic Nail Lacquer [Indie Guide Project]

Hiii girls! How are you! One week now, nice we started this Indie Guide Project! Here's a summary of all brands featured so far!
Olá meninas! Tudo bem? Faz hoje uma semana desde que começamos o nosso Guia de Indies! Vamos ver um pequeno resumo das marcas que já passaram por aqui!

December 1st - Daily Lacquer
December 2nd - Treasures by Tan
December 3rd - Alter Ego Nail Enamel
December 4th - Rockstar Nails
December 5th - Rainbow Honey
December 6th - Ruby White Tips
December 7th - Pirate Polish
December 8th - Nostalgic Lacquer (today)




Your Name: Erin
Brand Name: Nostalgic Nail Lacquer
Where are you from? Just outside of Boston


When have you started? I began selling in February of 2012

Is there about a story behind the name of your brand? I chose Nostalgic Nail Lacquer because I'm mostly inspired by and work off of things from my past. Movies, Music, Tv Shows...



How many polishes/collections have you created? So far I have created 9 collections. One them was a limited edition.

Is there a special polish/collection? Why? The Seven Deadly Sins collection that I released this past spring was "special" because it was limited edition. I made it limited because it didn't completely fit the theme of my brand but I still loved the concept.
Where you a polish addicted before starting making polishes? Yes! I was/am also really into nail art. Sadly, I no longer have much time to dedicate to nail art but it's definitely my first love :)

Whats your favorite thing about making polishes? It allows me to be creative. I always knew I wanted to do something that allowed me to play with color and that was artistic on some level but never knew how to go about getting into a field that allowed that. So making polish is perfect for me! 

Contacts
Website: http://nostalgicnaillacquer.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/NostalgicNailLacquer
Blog: it's on the website :)
Store: nostalgicnaillacquer.bigcartel.com/
Stockists: Overallbeauty.com
*all Nail Lacquer Pictures are from Nostalgic Nail Lacquer Facebook page. Used with Nostalgic Nail Lacquer permission*

                                                Personal Notes from Betty:
I hope you liked today's interview! A special thank you o Erin for taking the time to participate in this project!
Once again I show my total support for Indie Makers and my full respect for their work.
I will not translate the interviews because words and meanings get lost in translation. I hope you understand. Please pm me or comment bellow if you have any doubts.
If you are an Indie Maker and wont to participate in the project, please contact me through Facebook or email (blog.bettynails@gmail.com). You are still in time! Don't Forget to come tomorrow !

Notas da Betty:
Espero que tenham gostado da entrevista de hoje. Um muito obrigado à Erin por se ter diaponibilizado a participar!
O blog ( e eu claro! ) apoia totalmente as marcas Indies e agradece o apoio de todas as meninas ( e meninos) que me ajudaram e estão a apoiar o meu projecto! Tenho imenso respeito por elas e pelo seu trabalho tão bonito.
Não vou traduzir as entrevistas que estão em Inglês.. acho que as palavras e os significados se perdem nas traduções. Espero que compreendam. Qualquer dúvida podem mandar-me uma msg privada ou deixar aqui em baixo nos comentários.
*Se fazes vernizes e queres participar no projecto não deixes de me contactar! Basta enviar uma msg no Facebook do blog ou pelo email (Blog.bettynails@gmail.com). Ainda vais a tempo!
Não se esqueçam de fazer like e seguir a Página do Facebook do blog porque lá vão vendo todas as novidades!


I hope you loved today's Post! 
What was your favorite part? Let me know all in the comment section bellow!
Please do comment, follow and share if you liked, your feedback is very important to me and to all the girls that invested in this project! 
Kisses & See you tomorrow !

Espero que tenham amado! o post de hoje! 
Qual foi a vossa parte preferida? 
Contem-me tudo nos comentários abaixo! 
Se gostaram por favor comentem, sigam e partilhem! 
O vosso feedback é muito muito importante, não só para mim como para todas as pessoas que se envolveram no projecto. Beijocas e Até amanha!!

*This is a post for the Guide A-Z :Indie Brands* You can find all the info in the Guide A-Z Indie Brands Page,on the top of the Blog, or check the Indie Guide Tag.



No comments:

Post a Comment