7 Dec 2012

Ginger Bread Man & Candy Canes - Christmas Nail Art Challenge 2012 [Crumpet's Nail Tarts]

Hii girls! How are you?Another post today, quick one, to show you my GingerbreadMan Manicure for the Crumpet's Nail Art Challenge of this Christmas.
Olá! Mais uma vez hoje! Umpost bem rapidinho para os mostrar a minha manicure do sr. bolacha( xD)!

Esta manicure pertence ao 2o dia do desafio de Natal 2012, do Crumpet' Nail Tarts Group.

AT01 Stamping Plate




The base color you will see in a couple of posts, so here you have a teaser! xD
I hope you liked this manicure! See you tomorrow with another Indie Guide Project Post and another Interview!
A cor base vão ter que esperar uns dias para saber qual é! Fica aqui um teaser de um post da próxima semana! Espero que tenha, gostado desta nail art!
Beijinhos e até amanhã! Volto com mais um post do Guia dos Indies e mais uma entrevista com uma maker! Não deixem de passar por cá!
This post belongs to Crumpet's Nail Tarts Christmas 2012 Challenge.
Love,



Comentários
1 Comentários

1 comment:

  1. My brother suggested I might like this website.
    He was totally right. This post actually made my day.
    You cann't imagine simply how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!
    Look at my blog mac baren vanilla cream

    ReplyDelete