14 Sept 2012

Purple Professional - Winter2012 Colection - [Flash Swatch]

Hi girls!
How are you?!
Today I have a special post for you and I'm starting a new type of post.
This will be a 'One Nail Flash Swatch' post. What does this mean?!
As soon as I receive a relatively large amount of polishes I'm gonna swatch each on one nail and show you so you can see how they really look on the nail!

After that I'll make a complete review as soon as I can!
What do you think?!


Olá a todas!
Tudo bem?!
Hoje vou-vos apresentar um novo tipo de post!
Vai ser o swatch rápido de uma unha (One Nail Flash Swatch)! 

Em que consite?! Cada vez que receber uma quantidade considerável de vernizes vou-vos mostrar logo o verniz e como fica numa unha! Assim ficam a saber o aspecto real!
Depois com tempo faço-vos uma review completa do verniz!





Today, I'm showing you the hole new Purple Collection for Fall/winter 2012!
Lets see?! 
Hoje mostro-vos a nova colecção Outouno/Inverno da Purple Profissional.
Esta será a 4ª série de vernizes que lançam.
Vamos ver?!







Is this a new brand to you?! What do you think of them?!  Would you give them a try?!


INFO:
Onde comprar [link]
For all Purple Pro posts / Para todos os posts sobre a Purple Pro [link]
Purple @ Facebook [link]

Hope you enjoyed today's post and this new approach !
Let me know what do you think!
 See you soon,
Love,

 Espero que tenham gostado deste novo tipo de post ! 
Contem-me tudo!
beijocas,





#Purple Professional is a Portuguese brand. 
Comentários
1 Comentários

1 comment: