27 Jul 2012

Sandwich Experiment

Hello there! How are you!?
Today Is experiment day!
Another of my manicures from when I short short nails manicures!
This was one of my first attempts of Sandwich manicure!


Olá a tod@s!! Tudo bem?!

Hoje mostro-vos uma pequena experiência que fiz há uns tempos.
Uma das minhas primeiras experiências em sandwiches! 




What I've done! I applied 2 coats of the base color on each nail, followed by two thin coats of the glitter and then I super thin coat of the base color again! Voila! Doesn't look bad right?! I finished with a coat of gelous to smooth the surface. What do you think?



Eis o que fiz! Apliquei duas camadas da cor base em cada unha seguidas por duas camadas bem finas de glitter. Deixei secar bem e apliquei uma camada super fina de cor base! Uma camada de Gelous para finalisar e alisar e voilá! Que tal?














Polishes used:

Base Coat - Golden Rose Nail Hardener
Colors:
Mint Green - Barry M
Haway - Cliché
Glitter: Easy Paris nr 142
Top Coat: Gelous




And you?! Have you tried a sandwich manicure yet?! 

Hope you enjoyed today's post !
 See you soon

 Espero que tenham gostado !
 Até breve,


No comments:

Post a Comment