5 Aug 2015

My hair routine on a trip - Part 2/3 - Argan Oil

Nutrire - Óleo de Argão


Today is a hair oil day! I have been using this oil for quite some time now as it was part of my expocosmetics 2015 haul. I can tell you upfront that this product lasts forever! Seriously! =D

As I already know that this product was fabulous I took it with me to help my hair cope with the excess of sun it was going to be under. 

Já estava a usar este óleo há algum tempo, portanto não foi uma estreia na viagem, já sabia com o que contar. O meu cabelo é naturalmente forte e a tender para o seco e por isso gosto sempre de usar oleos para o hidratar. Este oleo nao tem aroma quase mas é muito hidratante e deixa o cabelo muito macio e brilhante sem o deixar minimamente oleoso. Adorei-o enquanto durou! Terminei-o agora!





Recomendo!


Acabou... rsrsrsr

No comments:

Post a Comment