12 Nov 2014

Fashion November - Nail Polishes for Wedding Dresses #1 pickeddress

I guess November is going to be a fashion month! Since it is the last month before Christmas  lets go crazy and show you some posts about clothes,  fashion and nails ! 

A couple months ago I had a wedding, it wasn't a big family thing but it got me thinking about the amount of money spent of wedding dresses !

If it was for me or a big event I might have enlarged the budget but since it was not the case I went online and searched for cheap wedding dresses ! I ended up finding a website with actual brides dresses that looked amazing and weren't expensive! I was wowed! I then proceeded to save the pictures to match the dresses with some nail polishes ideas! Lets see!


The first dress that caught my attention was this one called - A-line Sweetheart Sweep Train Beading Tulle Satin Wedding Dresses  and it is on sale for less than 300$. The cut top is gorgeous and I love how delicate it seems! I thought about Purple Professional  Adorable almost immediately! Don't you think it goes perfectly?



My other top pick was Sheath/Column Strapless Chapel Train Beading Lace Satin Wedding Dresses and I thought that the lace satin was so elegant that it had to be paired with a simple white polish. I chose Just Married ( a fitting name too) by Kinetics nails.






The 3rd one is the simplest dress I could find and also the cheapest, less than 160 bucks. It's still very pretty and elegant but discrete and sexy at the same time. I chose a less plain nail polish to go with it and I went for a costume made nail polish made by my friend Anita. The dress itself is called Sheath/Column V-neck Short/Mini Sequins Lace Satin Wedding Dresses.






The last but not the least pretty dress I'm showing you is a cheap wedding dress  that still retains the fairy tale spirit. This is a gorrrgeous dress that has this beautiful back and that is the one I'm showing you! The dress is called  Princess Sweetheart Knee-length Draped Lace Satin Wedding Dresses and I am pairing it with this Mollon Pro hybrid shine color in pearly white. 





What do you think, do you have a favorite? You can find this dresses and many many more at http://www.pickeddress.com/ . Browse a little and let me know if this post was of help to you! 

For the next post, the theme will be also about wedding dresses but as everybody is different and not every girl can fit in every dress, next post will be about plus sized wedding dresses! Every girl must fell pretty and special in their special special day so you just stay tuned and have a great day! 


Love,

B.


No comments:

Post a Comment