23 Dec 2012

Trees by special friends [Crumpet's Christmas Challenge 2012]

Sooo here I am again with another super late christmas manicure for the Crumpet's Nailart Christmas Challenge!
This time is Christmas trees! And this post is very special as I am featuring two polishes made and given me by to very special friends, Anita and Kris! 

Aqui estou eu de novo com mais uma manicure natalicia sendo que esta é muito especial para mim pois os vernizes bases foram feitos por duas grandes Amigas. A Kris e a Anita!
Muito obrigado minhas princesas!
Eis a manicure de Arvóres de Natal
!







Details
Base Color: Anita's Shake on  Pinky and Ponting fingers
Betty Nails By Unhas da Kris On Midle and ring ringers


Green Glitter By BBF (Madness)

Silver: Nubar Nailart

Anita's Shake

Anita's Blog.

Anita's Facebook


Kris Made a polish with my name  - Betty Nails By Kris
Kris Blog.
Kris Facebook.


Thank you girls! I love you!!




No comments:

Post a Comment