10 Jul 2012

Rubi Kisses HD - Neon Orange

Hi girls ( &boys) !
How are you!?



Olá a tod@s! 
Tudo bem?


Today I'm showing you this gorgeous orange Neon from Rubi Kisses HD. I bought this polish and his 3 brothers here for around 3.5€ each.

Hoje trago-vos um laranja néon maravilhoso da marca Rubi Kisses colecção HD. Comprei este verniz e os tres maninhos aqui por cerca de 3.5€ cada.






About the polish:
Sobre o Verniz:



This is a truly neon nail polish and its orange color is super vibrant! Under the UV light they are supposed to glow! I must confess I took it off before testing it because my baby cat got stuck somewhere and I ruined the nails while rescuing her! LOL I'll test it next time!

Este verniz é de facto bastante neon! O laranja é lindissimo e a cor é super vibrante! Supostamente brilhará debaixo de luz UV.. confesso que não testei esta parte.. no fim de pintar com o verniz a menina Catty ficou entalada e eu arruinei as unhas na missão de salvamento! Ficara para a próxima!!


 This polish has a good formula, is quite dense but not to much and I applied 3 fine coats in some nails and 3 generous coats in some others to achieve full coverage. The brush is amazing (I promise I'll get a picture on the next polish swatch. 

O verniz tem uma excelente fórmula, é bastante denso mas não demasiado grosso. Para cobertura total bastam 2 camadas generosas ou 3 camadas fininhas. O pincél é fantastico! Prometo que tiro uma foto e posto com a próxima cor!


Vejam aqui um sorteio de 3 vales de 30% de desconto na loja Be-Beauty
 onde se vendem estes meninos!


Hope you enjoyed today's post !
 See you soon

 Espero que tenham gostado !
 Até breve,



PS: Are you already enrolled in the Nail Care Challenge??
Já te inscreveste no Desafio de Cuidados com unhas??
Check HERE.


Comentários
2 Comentários

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'vê really enjoyed the post. This orange polish is damn gorgeous 'coz I like this intense shade, but I was really scared about the kitten! It happened to me already, since these babies are so small, they may get stuck anywhere!
    Have a nice day =D
    Esmaltes, Make-up & Cia.
    rockuroutfit.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the reason that the admin of this site is working, no hesitation very quickly it will
    be renowned, due to its feature contents.

    Also visit my web page :: how do i get more instagram followers

    ReplyDelete