26 Jun 2012

Nail Mail !

Hi girls (and boys)!
Today I'm showing you a couple of polishes I've been receiving in the mail! Hihii



First of all I'm showing you an amazing surprise that Miminhos made me! Thank you so much!
This all started because I could not stop talking about this amazing nail polish she showed here. She also thought that he shouldn't come alone so she sent a couple of little buddies with him! Lets see it ?



Olá a tod@s!
Hoje trago-vos um post cheio de coisas que me têm chegado pelo correio!
Vamos ver?



Em primeiro lugar vou-vos mostrar uma surpresa que recebi da Miminhos! Obrigado linda, sabes que adorei, de coração!
Tudo começou quando vi um laranjão maravilhoso no blog da Miminhos, vejam aqui. Claro que ela não achou por bem que ele viajasse sozinho e mandou uns amiguinhos com ele!
Vamos ver tudo?


 Omgz Omgz it is sooo pretty !!  I love it !!
Olhem que lindo!! Adoro-o !!!





I received 3 of the new Mollon Limited Edition Glitters for review!
 Keep posted as I'll swatch them soon!
Recebi 3 dos novos Mollon Glitter Edição Limitada!!
 Fiquem atentas aos swatches que virão em breve!



 Here is the whole collection:
Eis a colecção Completa:




A couple of Kinetics Products for review!
Alguns produtos da Kinetics para testar!






What do you want to see first?
O que preferem ver primeiro?


Hope you enjoyed today's post ! 
 See you soon 
 Espero que tenham gostado !  
 Até breve,


Comentários
1 Comentários

1 comment:

  1. All manufacturers and brands the latest released DVDmovies to Mac iTunes, iPhone,
    iPad, iPod, Android, etc. too recommended is contacting a active U.
    advantage for when you are attempting to locate coupons codes.
    You can go Hither to mansion-up to has everything which a rational buyer can think of.


    Feel free to visit my web-site; promo

    ReplyDelete