28 May 2012

Pastels and Stripes [Peggy Sage]

Hello to you all!

Fist of all a huge thank you to all of you who yesterday stopped by to share with me the happiness for my baby Catty! Thank you!


Olá a tod@!
Primeiro que tudo um super obrigado a todos os que passaram aqui ontem para partilhar a minha alegria por ter adoptado a minha bebé Catty ! Obrigado!






Now to the polish!

This is an experiment I did last week with a mint green from Peggy Sage from the Expocosmétics Haul
I went and draw a couple of stripes, first in one nail. 

Esta foi uma experiência que fiz a semana passada com um verde mentol da Peggy Sage que veio da Expocosmética!
Inicialmente optei por só desenhar umas linhas verticais numa unha apenas.


 I stamped it with m79 (from Bornprettystore).
Estampei com a m79 (da BornprettyShop)


 Stripes with/ Riscas com:  Cliché Maldivas







I then stamped the remaining nail.
Same procedure in all nails! Here is the outcome!


Acabei por estampar e fazer o mesmo em todas as unhas!

Eis o resultado!








Hope you enjoyed today's post !
 See you soon

 Espero que tenham gostado !
 Até breve,

Bonus Picture:


No comments:

Post a Comment