22 May 2012

Catrice Reloaded


Hello ! !
 I'm Back!!
Because this was so boring..
And gradient nails are so cool...


Olá!!
Voltei !
Porque isto me pareceu tão aborrecido... 
E porque as unhas em gradiente são um show...




I went to grab a couple more Catrices . . . and a sponge. .
Fui buscar mais uns Catrices . . . e uma esponja . .


And I did this. . .
E fiz isto . . .






Yet again... I tought... hum.. so boring... needs a bit of light..
Mais uma vez.. pensei... *hmmm* .. ficou apagadão.. vou por um pouco de luz..

 Catrice Million Stiles - Godfather of Pearl






Technicalities / 'Tecnicalidades'

Nail polishes (in order of coats)

- BC: Mavala Hardener 
- BC 2: Nubar Base Foundation 
- Catrice : I wear my sunglasses at night (2 coats)
- Catrice : Purplezided ( 2 sponging coats )
- Catrice : Lets Mauve On (2 sponging coats)
- Catrice : Godfather of Pear ( 1 coat on ring finger )
- TC: Purple Super Dry


Hope you enjoyed today's post !
 See you soon

 Espero que tenham gostado !
 Até breve,



No comments:

Post a Comment