21 May 2012

Catrice I Wear my Sunglasses at Night

Hi my lovely readers!
As I promised a while ago here is the comparison between Catrice - I wear my sunglasses at night and Essence Color3!  - Ticket to the Show!
Here it is!

Olá leitores!!
Como havia prometido há uns tempos, eis a comparação entre o Essence Color3! -Ticket to the show e o Catrice - I wear my sunglasses at night!






Catrice - I Wear my Sunglasses at Night
Vs
Essence Color3!  - Ticket to the show




All nails have Catrice except for the ring finger nail where I have Essence. You can see detailed review on Essence- Ticket to the show here.
Todas as unhas têm o Catrice excepto a do dedo anelar que tem o essence. Podem ver a review do essence aqui.






My Conclusions:
I do see a slightly difference between the glitters from both  polishes but they are both so dark than you need to be very still looking at both to notice that Catrice has like 5% more glitters than essence. So I totally needed to get the Catrice (thanks Dulce!)


This Catrice took me two coats to reach full opacity and dried super fast! Whoowo! 
PS: I heard/read that this polish would be bumpy and hards to the touch after dry.. well I didn't agree 100% but with a good topcoat its perfect (Used Purple Super Dry).




As minhas conclusões:


De facto vejo uma diferença de 5% entre os glitters do catrice ( mais intensos) e os do Essence. No entanto, ambos os vernizes são tão escuros que é preciso ter olho e paciência para notar a diferença. Em conclusão, claro que precisava do Catrice ( Obrigado Dulce!!).


Este Catrice "gastou" duas camadas para opacidade total e secou super rápido!
PS: Ouvi dizer / leia-se 'li' que o verniz deixava um acabamento rugoso e áspero.. não posso concordar a 100%, não é assim tão aspero e também não é nada que um bom topcoat não resolva. Usei o Purple Super Dry. 



 


Story to be continued. . . 
Continua . . . 



Hope you enjoyed today's post !
 See you soon

 Espero que tenham gostado !
  Até breve,


No comments:

Post a Comment