11 Apr 2012

Cats and Purples


Hy girls!
Today I'm showing you a manicure I did a couple weeks ago, just after I boght my new Color3! Essence Nail polishes!
So.. I tested the purple one!



Olá!!
Hoje venho-vos mostrar uma mani que fiz há umas semanas quando comprei os novos color3! da Essence...








Testei o Roxo... Eis como ficou a cor base..
This is how the "boys are back in town - essence" 
looks on the nail with the base stamping on it!


Eis como o o verniz essence "boys are back in town" fica na unha com a primeira parte de carimbos.
Here's how the base color looks on the nail with the first stamping.

Finished manicure:
Manicure terminada:




How did I do it??
Como é que fiz??

Base color: Boys are back in town- Purple - Essence Color3!
Stamped Lines :  White stamp with m69
Cats: B15, KK Center (in black and white)
Top coat with Its just a little crush - Essence color3! 
Top coat: Kiss Multifast Top coat.






Hope you enjoyed today's post !
 See you soon,
 Kiss*

 Espero que tenham gostado !
Até breve,
 Beijinho*

 @Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Blog.BettyNails
@Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Betty_Nails