1 Dec 2011

Mixing Glitters!

Aro!

Hoje tenho para vos mostrar umas experiências com os Glitters da Essence que mostrei aqui.

A minha primeira ideia foi este cinza escuro da Yozyuli.


Hello!

Today I'm showing you  my first experiences with the Glitter Polishs from Essence that I've shown here.

This was my first thought.. pretty pretty dark silver from Yozuli..




But it looked kinda simple.. so I thought .. Why not stamping?
Parece muito simples, certo? Pensei estampar umas coisinhas..




Looks pretty right? I should have stopped here!
But then again I thought.. maybe adding a little bit of glitter would look nice..

Está bonito não está? Devia ter post top coat e parado aqui..

Fui fazer experiências com glitters..


Looks Weird..
Está um pouco estranho..

In the end looked like this:

No fim ficou assim:




* * * 

Also.. My mums new gifts!
So cute!!  I'm showing them today because I already have adventures to share with you.. featuring them.

Here they are: 


Prendas da mamã #2!
São super bonitos! Estou já a mostrar porque vou publicar brevemente aventuras com eles!




Hope you enjoyed 
See you soon
Kiss

Espero que tenhan gostado
Até breve
Beijinhos
Comentários
12 Comentários

12 comments:

  1. Adorei todos!!!mas fico esperando pelo uso dos cliché que são lindos, amei o Rock!
    Bj
    Helia

    ReplyDelete
  2. everything is so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love glitter ^.^ Your new polishes are pretty :D One of this days you have to show all your colection, It must be awesome ;D

    Kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorei as unhas, ficaram lindas! E os vernizes da cliché são lindos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ontem também andei de misturar glitters, é super cute, mas demorou a secar....
    Beijocas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cliché Rock? Nunca vi!!
    MAs parece lindo! :)

    As tuas unhas ficaram estranhas, mas bonitas! ;)

    Bom feriado!

    Beijinhos

    seferys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. @HSS: Olá! Obrigado! São mesmo! O rock é demais!
    Vou mostrar logo logo! Beijinho

    @Cotton; Hi!! Thanks!! Kiss

    @Istarh: Hello! Me too.. i'm in a glitter mood! One of this days I will! I've been thinkin about it for a while.. I just dont know where to start! LOL
    Kisses!! And thanks for stopping by!

    @Martinha: Olá!! Obrigada! Vou mostar os clichés em breve!!

    @Miminhos: Arõ! Poisé.. demora um bocado.. eu com glitters uso sempre o betten than gel TC da essence! E tu?
    Beijinho

    @Marta: Poisé! Cliché Rock! :D Eu tm nc tinha visto, é dos novos! É lindo! Vais amar! :D
    Beijinho grande!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I lot of mixes... and... in the end... I think I prefer the stamping or the glitters on... but not both together... the effect was a little bit confusing for me... they're nice and everything but I'm not sure.
    I adored the gifts you've got from your mom... I expect you wearing the Rock color.
    =D
    Esmaltes, Make_up & Cia.
    rockuroutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Antónia: Hy! Yes.. I too ended up finding the final look quite excessive and confuse!!
    Im preparing the post featuring rock polish as we speak! I'll post it tomorrow!
    Hope you enjoy it!
    Kiss **

    ReplyDelete
  10. Concordo contigo, não é que tenha ficado mal com os glitter mas achei lindo só com os carimbos :)
    E esse yolizul?! Super chique...nunca vi igual!

    *kisses*
    http://somaisumverniz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Anita ja em sei onde o comprei.. mas é super giro! :D
    Beijinho*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Achei bem diferente esta tua experiencia... ficaram bem originais...
    Boas prendas
    Bjs
    Luisa

    http://efoiumdiaqueelacriouoseublogue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete