2 Dec 2014

Pure Ice - Purple Rain BLING

Hello ladiess! It's Pure Ice Bling day! Lets see this Purple Jeweled manicure featuring Pure Ice Purple Rain!
Cucu ! Hoje trago-vos uma manicure bling bling mas em violeta! A cor base é um Pure Ice! Continuem a ler! ;)





Pure Ice - Purple Rain



I honestly don't quite remember where I got this nail polish but I am fairly sure it was on a blog sale. This polish is so pretty! I couldn't stop looking at it! The base color is purple but the formula is filled with golden and pink shimmer. 2 coats for full opacity. 


I loved this pink girly bling! I used the princess from the new BornPrettyStore stamping plates, plate BP-25! 

The Nail charm I used was bought at InBeauty, back at October. All the rhinestones can be found and BPS and all the links are in the end of the post! 





















BornPretty Store Items:

30Pcs/set Ultrathin Diamond Crown Cross Design Charming 3D Nail Art Decoration

144 Swarovski flatback SS20 Clear Aurore Boreale Crystal 2028


144 Swarovski flatback SS12 Rose Crystal 2028 Nail Art
- Stamping Plate BP-25


Rose Queen Theme Nail Art Stamp Template Image Plate BORN PRETTY 25



20% OFF Nail Rhinestones




*some products on this post were sent  for an honest review, all opinions are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment