8 Nov 2014

Tidestore wishlist for November - It's All About Being Pretty

Hello lovelies! How are you today? It's Weekend at last and much expected one!  Do you have plans? If you don't I have one for you! Shopping shopping shopping! ( If you do have plans you can fit shopping into the 2 weekend days too!).

Do you know those times when you just start going though clothing websites and you just love everything and want to buy everything? 

Yes! This times are also known as :



  • payday 
  • end-of-the-month 
  • that-time
  • Its-almost-Christmas *Oh*my*god*I*need*to*buy*Gifts!
  • annoyed time
  • anytime, mostly. 
Anyway.. It was 2 am and I was browsing beauty stores when I found Tidestore www.tidestore.com . Tidestore is an online clothing and accessories store that ships worldwide. The prices will vary according to location and items. I started looking around the home page and I went almost straight to the Thanksgiving sale - www.tidestore.com/h/Thanksgiving-Day-29/ (what? It's closer than Christmas girs, a girl has to shop!) !
 I saw this cuttest """Little"" bag that I must place on my wishlist for this Christmas (Heyy santaaa?) ! 
The one I'm showing you bellow is a black one but if you follow the direct link to the bag ( http://www.tidestore.com/product/Best-Quality-New-Arrival-Rivet-Korean-Leather-Womens-Shoulder-Bag-10858239.htmlyou'll see that there is a blue one too. I rather the black one!





As I continued checking out all the deals and promotions at Tidestore for Thanksgiving I managed to bump into the shoe section ( everytime B! -> www.tidestore.com/Wholesale-Shoes-c1-100101/ ) and I just found this PERFECT shoes for my latest red bling manicure! 


I also wondered though the accessories to see the rings! I love rings!! rsrssr Check them all out and try to resist http://www.tidestore.com/Wholesale-Rings-100133/ ! I dare you!


If you liked the store just follow You can follow Tidestore on their main social networks like  Facebook,  Googel+ , Ployvore and Pinterest !


See you soon,


Love,

B. 

No comments:

Post a Comment