5 Nov 2014

Thanksgiving is Coming #DressUp #Sheinside

Hello lovelies! How are you? Halloween is up and it's time to start thinking about a Thanksgiving manicure right? While I am still deciding lets see some thanksgiving promotions by Sheinside!
I'll only show
my favorites! By the end of the post I'll leave you a #promocode!





25% OFF OVER US$50.


Code: pretg25 






Here are my Favorite Items!




#1 Lapel Long Sleeve Vintage Loose Cardigan

Available in Grey, Apricot (looks like a beige) and black!
Nhommm so awesome for non-eventfull days! 



It's getting super cold around here that's why I am chosing this confy and awesome sweaters! Great for lazy days!

#3 - Long Sleeve V Neck Loose Sweater
The last 'confy' sweater! I love the V neck and the pattern, don't you? 

#4 - Pink Long Sleeve Barbie Mohair Sweater (quite obvious why I love it right?) 
#5 - Criss Cross Long Sleeve Bodycon Dress (red/grey)
#6 - Black Contrast Mesh Yoke Long Sleeve Blouse



25% OFF OVER US$50.

Code: pretg25 






Let me know your favorites! 

No comments:

Post a Comment