25 Nov 2014

Fashion November - Wedding Dresses Brisbane #4

Hello lovelies! How are you? As promised, this will be the 4th and last Fashion November post and to end the circle this post will have 3 more gorgeous wedding dresses paired with nail polishes! The main theme will be wedding dresses brisbane ( http://www.pickeddress.com/! I hope you like my choices! Lets see!


My first choice is called Trumpet/Mermaid Strapless Sweep Train Appliques Tulle Wedding Dresses. This stunning dress has gorgeous embellishments and fine embroidery and costs less than 300€. It is without a doubt a fairy tale dress. I love the bustier, it's just so sexy and princess-like at the same time. For this particular wedding dress I chose a nude holographic nail polish by color club called Cherubic





My 2nd favorite is Trumpet/Mermaid Sweetheart Sweep Train Buttons Satin Wedding Dresses and it's almost impossible to believe that it costs less than 150€. It is one of the simplest yet most elegant wedding dresses I have ever see. It is worth ever cent and I loved pairing it with this nude shade of pale by Mollon Pro called Anilla Dreams.


The 3rd dress I am choosing today is a stunning dress! It is so beautiful from all angles that I am showing you several pictures of this wedding dress. Front, back and detailed bustier! The embroidery work is beyond gorgeous! I am in love with the bustier and the whole dress design. This is, in my mind, the perfect Disney's princess dress! I paired this dress with one of my top favorite nail polishes by OPI Haven't the Foggiest is a gorgeous foil silver from the San Francisco Collection and looks amazing with the embroidery details on the bustier. 



If you would like o see more of this dresses and my choices don't fulfill your needs, do not worry! There are a lot more to chose from! Just go here http://www.pickeddress.com/wedding-dresses-brisbane-c_11/ and take your pick! Let me know if you end up getting one! ;)

Have a great day,

Love,
B.

No comments:

Post a Comment