13 Mar 2014

Go Green - Green Tech with i-ROAD

Go Green - Green Tech with i-ROAD

Yesterday afternoon I was just looking outside my window and I noticed how pretty and blue the sky and the awesome green garden I was looking upon. That is an amazing thing this days. 

Ever since school that we see how bad pollution is and we are confronted with sci-fi movies and tv series every day, showing us what is happening and what will happen if we don't go green in so many ways. 

Green technology is a reality now but we need to start using it on everyday.

I found out Toyota i-ROAD, this awesome futuristic green vehicle that has just been tested in Japan and will soon be tested in France. The concept is very cool and if you want to 'see' it and know a bit more about it just check out the i-ROAD video. Just let me know your thoughts on your green tech. 

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Toyota. The opinions and text are all mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment