26 Nov 2013

Christmas Gift Ideas #9 - Urban Lacquer

One more gift idea! 
Are you ladies getting excited about the Christmas collections?
 I know I am! This is yet another amazing Christmas collection that I just had to share!

christmas nail polish collection
  *brand info by the end of the post* 

Individual bottle shots after the jump! 

black friday promotions









 Do you have a favorite? My favorite name is RoboElf and the Favorite polish is Extreme Mall Matte-Ness!


Urban Lacquer  INFO:
Comentários
8 Comentários

8 comments:

  1. It is!! I loved it! And I love the name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a green like this still looking for one, Does not need to be glitter I prefer it cream or Jelly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a similar one, but still different! I'm thinking about getting it for the name :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol for the name :) never had any product for the name. I don't mind the name as long is the shade and cruelty free.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh yes, true.. but some names are amazing, and if the polish is somewhat different, i'm on it :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you some names are really amazing :)
    would love to see swatches to see how it looks

    ReplyDelete