12 Nov 2013

Christmas Gift Ideas #1 - Ziaja Gift Sets [ For Her and For Him]

Hello ladies! IMBR Portugal has presented us, Portuguese Girls, several Gift Sets with body products that have amazing scents! They come in a cute pacage and are perfect gifts for holidays! I love this Polish Brand!
Ziaja is distributed, in Portugal, by the same representant os Mollon Pro!

A IMBR Portugal apresentou às meninas Portuguesas, várias sets de presente com conjuntos de cremes e geis de corpo da marca Ziaja. Esta marca tem imensos produtos com cheirinhos maravilhosos. Já tive o prazer de testar várias linhas e têm todos um cheiro divinal. Adoro esta marca Polaca. Em Portugal, a Ziaja é distribuida pela mesma agencia que distribui a Mollon Pro.

Betty's Favorite!

I love this line! Really1 I did got sad when I finished the hand cream.. and I had never finished one! While I was using this cream I tested so many others.. and only this one remained! Totally aproved and recomended!  

 Adoro adoro adoro a linha de Leite de Cabra ! Quando acabei o meu creme de mãos fiquei tristissima, nunca tinha acabado um creme e este era deliciosamente bom! Enquanto usei este creme testei bastantes mais, mas acabei sempre por voltar ao mesmo. Super aprovado e recomendado!




More Gift Sets!






 


Comentários
2 Comentários

2 comments:

  1. Ziaja is a really nice brand and I like them too. But in Portugal they are so expensive! I was surprised after I saw the prices...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its the price we pay for importation an taxes.. still they are worth it! I really love them! Thank you for stopping by! ^_^

    ReplyDelete