29 Jul 2013

*P* Pahlish [Indie Guide Project]


Hi Girls & Boys!
I'm so happy to be back with another Indie Brand !
Today I'm presenting you Shannon and Josh , the makers of Pahlish ! 


Olá meninas & Meninos !!
Estou super feliz por hoje vos trazer mais uma marca Indie !
Hoje Apresento-vos a Shannon e o Josh, os criadores da marca Pahlish  !!!!

* * *
For those who don't know what I am talking about (Follow me through Facebook to know a lot more!) I am making an Indie Guide A-Z! This will be a huge project and a enormous pleasure to do! So .. what am I going to do? Everyday, I'm going to show you a different brand of Indie Nail Polishes (and some of their major stockists too!! )
* * *




Your Name: Shannon and Josh

Brand Name: Pahlish


Where are you from? We currently live in NE Arkansas

When have you started? We started our Etsy shop in March of 2012, but we'd been making our own polish for about 6-8 months before that

Is there a story behind the name of your brand? It's a play on my last name

How many polishes/collections have you created? We've done 4 major collections, and 15-20 standalone shades




Is there a special polish/collection? Why? My very favorite is probably our recent 12 Days of Christmas collection because it's so large and has so many different types of colors in it. I felt like we really had to flex our creative muscles on that one to do out-of-the-ordinary Christmas colors. But, the Portal collection is probably the closest to my heart, I got really into the story while I was playing both games and wanted to share that with our fan base.

Where you a polish addicted before starting making polishes? Ohhhh, yes. Josh was always knocking over bottles of polish on our desk and complaining about how much I had. He sings a very different tune now that nail polish pays the rent!

Did you have a blog before making polishes or have you started one after? Nope, I am way too busy and disorganized to keep up with a blog! I don't know how bloggers do it, to be honest.

Whats your favorite thing about making polishes? I love it when our customers give me feedback about the subject matter. It is so amazing to me when someone messages me and says that they love Portal or the song lyrics that we use for inspiration. I think it's that connection that it allows us to make with the consumer, it's really cool to me.

Can you tell us a curious thing that has happened to you with some client or something funny? My favorite moment while working with Pahlish was actually a glitter mishap we had. I had ordered some plastic vials of glitter and couldn't get them open. I asked Josh to help and when he finally pried it open the lid shot off and glitter went everywhere. He ended up covered in glitter, his hair was full of it. He just handed the vial back to me and didn't say a word.

Contacts
Twitter: @pahlish
Stockists: Llarowe


* * * 



Personal Notes from Betty:
Thank you so much Guys for being a part of this project! It was an honor to have you joining this project I love so much. I wish you the best of luck! Once again I show my total support for Indie Makers and my full respect for their work. I will not translate the interviews because words and meanings get lost in translation. I hope you understand. Please pm me or comment bellow if you have any doubts. If you are an Indie Maker and wont to participate in the project, please contact me through Facebook or email (blog.bettynails@gmail.com). You are still in time! 
Don't Forget to come tomorrow !



* * *
I hope you loved today's Post!
What was your favorite part? Let me know all in the comment section bellow! 
 Please do comment, follow and share if  you liked, your feedback is very important to me and to all the girls that invested in this project!
Kisses & See you tomorrow !




*This is a post for the Guide A-Z :Indie Brands*
You can find all the info in the Guide A-Z Indie Brands Page,on the top of the Blog, or check  the Indie Guide Tag
*pictures taken from Pahlish  Facebook Page with Shannon's Permission*

No comments:

Post a Comment