17 Jul 2013

*C* Creations by Lynda [Indie Guide Project]

Hi Girls & Boys!
I'm so happy to be back with another Indie Brand !
Today I'm presenting you Lynda, the maker of Creations by Lynda ! 


Olá meninas & Meninos !!
Estou super feliz por hoje vos trazer mais uma marca Indie !
Hoje Apresento-vos a criadora dos Creations by Lynda, a Lynda! ^_^

* * *
For those who don't know what I am talking about (Follow me through Facebook to know a lot more!) I am making an Indie Guide A-Z! This will be a huge project and a enormous pleasure to do! So .. what am I going to do? Everyday, I'm going to show you a different brand of Indie Nail Polishes (and some of their major stockists too!! )
* * *


Your Name: Lynda Glorioso

Brand Name: Creations By Lynda

Where are you from?
Louisiana

When have you started? I opened my store in October 2012.

Is there a story behind the name of your brand? No, not really. I just wanted a name that encompassed everything I was going to sell.

How many polishes/collections have you created? I’ve created around 15 collections which include a varying number of polishes as well as multiple individual polishes and limited editions. More creations are on the way as well.

Is there a special polish/collection? Why? I’m partial to the Cucidati for a few reasons. It was my first crelly and remains my favorite crelly to date. Also the story behind it.

Cucidati (pronounced cooch eh dottie) are the Sicilian fig cookies with the white frosting and sprinkles. My Father is from Sicily. My Grandmother use to make these when I was a child. Really though most of my polishes have a special meaning behind them.

Do you have a best seller? Probably Cucidati, Mint Orchid or Aurora Australis. Non polish related my cuticle oil sells really well as do my soaps and certain candles.

Where you a polish addicted before starting making polishes? Absolutely! lol It was this addiction which led to me adding polish to my store. Buying it wasn’t enough. I wanted to create them!


Did you have a blog before making polishes or have you started one after? I had one before. I was actually an active nail/beauty blogger.

Whats your favorite thing about making polishes? I’m a very creative person by nature. It makes me happy to be able to express this creativity. Coming up with new polish colors, and the names for them is so much fun for me.



Can you tell us a curious thing that has happened to you with some client or something funny? Before I started shipping to Canada I had someone order a set of polishes without reading my shipping policy so I had to refund her money. A few days later I found out how to ship to Canada and contacted her. She ended up buying them again. lol She was very understanding about it and just happy she was able to purchase the polish after all.
Is there anything you'd Like to share: When I first opened my store I was only selling soy candles, incense and soaps. Nail Polish and cuticle oil were added in a few months ago. It seemed a natural transition to make given my polish addiction. Also all my products are made to order. Some items, such as the candles, soap and incense may take a little longer to receive because of this as they have to set for a day or so to be ready to use. Average receiving time from the date ordered within the US is about a week. I really love what I do and I do my best to make sure that shows in every order that is created and shipped.




Do you ship international? My nail polish can only be shipped to the USA or Canada at this time due to shipping restrictions on flammable/hazardous items from the USPS. However certain other products in my store are available for international shipping. If you are outside of the USA and wish to place an order please do not order from my shop as shipping must be calculated differently depending on where you live. Instead please contact me directly at sales@creationsbylynda.net.





* * * 

Personal Notes from Betty:
Thank youso much Lynda, for wanting to be a part of this project! I wish you great success with your brand! <3 
Once again I  show my total support for Indie Makers and my full respect for their work.
I will not translate the interviews because words and meanings get lost in translation. I hope you understand. Please pm me or comment bellow if you have any doubts. 
If you are an Indie Maker and wont to participate in the project, please contact me through Facebook or email (blog.bettynails@gmail.com). You are still in time! 
Don't Forget to come tomorrow ! 



* * *
I hope you loved today's Post!
What was your favorite part? Let me know all in the comment section bellow! 
 Please do comment, follow and share if  you liked, your feedback is very important to me and to all the girls that invested in this project!
Kisses & See you tomorrow !



*This is a post for the Guide A-Z :Indie Brands*
You can find all the info in the Guide A-Z Indie Brands Page,on the top of the Blog, or check  the Indie Guide Tag
*pictures taken from Creations by Lynda Facebook Page with Lynda's Permission*

No comments:

Post a Comment