9 Jun 2013

Romwe - US National Day Sale up to 70% off [SALE]

Hello ladies and sir!! 
I'm making a pause on my small vacation to tell you about this flash promotion at Romwe!
I hope you can use and and take profit of it!!

Olá princesas tudo bem?!
Vim fazer uma pausinha nas minhas mini férias de fim de semana prolongado para vos dizer que a Romwe tem uma flash promo até 70%! Não deixem de cuscar e contem-me se a aproveitaram!




American National Day Sale at Romwe!

This promotion is valid from  06/11/2013  to  06/15/2013 !! So hurry UP!
You can see everything about it HERE! Run run!





Don't miss the sale and don't forget to let me know if you got anything from this promotion!! I hope you use it!!

Não deixem de me contar se aproveitarem apromoção!
Dos artigos em promoção, os abaixo são os que me pareceram mais interessantes, tendo em conta os meus gostos pessoais.


Here are some items that caught my eye!!



Tiger Shirt - More info HERE

Brown Watch - More info HERE

White Tshirt with cat - More info HERE
Stripped Belt - More info HERE


And last but not the least:

American Flag Tshirt - More info HERE


Apart from the promos you can also always check their Accessories section that I LOVE!

Mirrored Glasses - $16.50 HERE





Anything caught your eye?
See you soon,
Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment