28 Jun 2013

*L* Lumina Lacquer [Indie Guide Project]

Hi Girls & Boys!
I'm so happy to be back with another Indie Brand !
Today I'm presenting you Tatiana, the maker of Lumina Lacquers ! 

Olá meninas & Meninos !!
Estou super feliz por hoje vos trazer mais uma marca Indie !
Hoje Apresento-vos a Tatiana, criadora dos Lumina Lacquers !!!!


* * *
For those who don't know what I am talking about (Follow me through Facebook to know a lot more!) I am making an Indie Guide A-Z! This will be a huge project and a enormous pleasure to do! So .. what am I going to do? Everyday, I'm going to show you a different brand of Indie Nail Polishes (and some of their major stockists too!! )
* * *



Your Name: Tatiana

Brand Name: Lumina Lacquer

Where are you from? California

When have you started? July 2012, officially. Unofficially, earlier in the same year.

Is there a story behind the name of your brand? It took me a long time to come up with it, I wanted something that had to do with light, shine, or shimmer. 

How many polishes/collections have you created? 4 collections and plenty of stand alone Limited Editions.

Is there a special polish/collection? Why? The one that means the most to me is my Blinded By Love Collection, since I'm such a huge fan of the band Third Eye Blind. All of the polish names in the collection are Third Eye Blind songs.

Were you a polish addict before starting making polishes? Oh yes, most definitely. The brand that really brought me deep into nail world is the fabulous Lynnderella.

Did you have a blog before making polishes or have you started one after? Yes, I did have one. It is still up, but I rarely use it.

Whats your favorite thing about making polishes? I only come up with things that I personally would wear. If I see something that inspires me, I immediately can come up with an idea to make a polish that is inspired by that person/place/or thing.

Can you tell us a curious thing that has happened to you with some client or something funny? There is one in particular that comes to mind. I was at a Third Eye Blind show and I posted about it on my Instagram, sure enough one of the people who also attended the show was wearing some of my polishes. Such a small world we live in.

Is there anything you'd Like to share: Thank you for letting me be a part of your Indie project!


Contacts:
Stockists: Norway Nails
Other Media: Instagram: LuminaLacquer



* * * 

Personal Notes from Betty:
Thank you so much Tatiana, for being a part of this project! Its a pleasure to have you here and I do wish you the best! 
Once again I  show my total support for Indie Makers and my full respect for their work.
I will not translate the interviews because words and meanings get lost in translation. I hope you understand. Please pm me or comment bellow if you have any doubts. 
If you are an Indie Maker and wont to participate in the project, please contact me through Facebook or email (blog.bettynails@gmail.com). You are still in time! 
Don't Forget to come tomorrow ! 



* * *
I hope you loved today's Post!
What was your favorite part? Let me know all in the comment section bellow! 
 Please do comment, follow and share if  you liked, your feedback is very important to me and to all the girls that invested in this project!
Kisses & See you tomorrow !



*This is a post for the Guide A-Z :Indie Brands*
You can find all the info in the Guide A-Z Indie Brands Page,on the top of the Blog, or check  the Indie Guide Tag
*pictures taken from Lumina Lacquer Facebook Page with Tatiana's Permission*

Comentários
1 Comentários

1 comment:

  1. These polishes look very nice. Thank you for showcasing another indie brand.

    ReplyDelete