20 Jun 2013

*L* Liquid Sky Lacquer [Indie Guide Project]


Hi Girls & Boys!
I'm so happy to be back with another Indie Brand !
Today I'm presenting you Carolyn, the maker of Liquid Sky Lacquer ! 


Olá meninas & Meninos !!
Estou super feliz por hoje vos trazer mais uma marca Indie !
Hoje Apresento-vos a Carolyn, a criadora dos vernizes Liquid Sky Lacquer !!!!

* * *
For those who don't know what I am talking about (Follow me through Facebook to know a lot more!) I am making an Indie Guide A-Z! This will be a huge project and a enormous pleasure to do! So .. what am I going to do? Everyday, I'm going to show you a different brand of Indie Nail Polishes (and some of their major stockists too!! )
* * *




Your Name: Carolyn Alderson 

Brand Name: Liquid Sky Lacquer

Where are you from? California, United States

When have you started? September 2012

Is there  a story behind the name of your brand? “Liquid Sky” means heroin, in a 1982 film, and I thought that it would be amusing because many people are addicted to nail polish.

How many polishes/collections have you created? I have created about 50 polishes (some not released yet). I have released one collection, and I am working on another right now.
 I have created eight different nail polish collections with more in the works. I have created over 100 different nail polishes, with about 100 still active and currently available. 


Is there a special polish/collection? Why? I think the polish “Cupcake” is special because I’m just starting to work with pigments, and it’s a step in the right direction!
My special soon to be released collection is my Marisa Lander collection. Marisa Lander is a neo pop singer who will be featuring my collection on her upcoming tour and at the BET awards. 




Where you a polish addicted before starting making polishes? Yes! I was! 

Did you have a blog before making polishes or have you started one after? No, and no.


Whats your favorite thing about making polishes? Being able to put expression into a bottle for other people to enjoy! 


Can you tell us a curious thing that has happened to you with some client or something funny? Don't have any yet! I'm sure the longer I'm around something funny will come up! 



Is there anything you'd Like to share: I am a full time student studying the field of Psychobiology to go into neuroscience (the study of the brain). This polish making is a great way for me to have down time from my hectic schedule. I love that my polish makes many people happy, and that I'm able to share my experience with others. 

Contacts
Instagram @whimsicalcolor
Twitter @whimsicalcolor 
Pinterest @whimsicalcolor 


* * * 

Personal Notes from Betty:
Thank you so much Carolyn sweetie, for taking part of this project! I hope everything goes great with your polishes and your business. 
Once again I  show my total support for Indie Makers and my full respect for their work. I will not translate the interviews because words and meanings get lost in translation. I hope you understand. Please pm me or comment bellow if you have any doubts.  If you are an Indie Maker and wont to participate in the project, please contact me through Facebook or email (blog.bettynails@gmail.com). You are still in time! 
Don't Forget to come tomorrow ! 

More Photos & Review Coming Soon

* * *
I hope you loved today's Post!
What was your favorite part? Let me know all in the comment section bellow! 
 Please do comment, follow and share if  you liked, your feedback is very important to me and to all the girls that invested in this project!
Kisses & See you tomorrow !



*This is a post for the Guide A-Z :Indie Brands*
You can find all the info in the Guide A-Z Indie Brands Page,on the top of the Blog, or check  the Indie Guide Tag
*pictures taken from Liquid Sky Lacquer  Facebook Page with Carolyn's Permission*

No comments:

Post a Comment