18 Mar 2013

*P* prihtee paintz [Indie Guide Project]

Hello readers! 
I'm so happy to be back with another Indie Brand !
Today I'm presenting you Susan, the maker of prihtee paintz! 


Olá a todos! !
Estou super feliz por hoje vos trazer mais uma marca Indie !
Hoje Apresento-vos a  Susan, criadora dos prihtee paintz !!!!

* * *
For those who don't know what I am talking about (Follow me through Facebook to know a lot more!) I am making an Indie Guide A-Z! This will be a huge project and a enormous pleasure to do! So .. what am I going to do? Everyday, I'm going to show you a different brand of Indie Nail Polishes (and some of their major stockists too!! )
* * *


Your Name: Susan Boisvert
Brand Name: prihtee paintz (all lower-case)


Where are you from? Ontario, Canada
When have you started? Late last year.


Is there a story behind the name of your brand? I just wanted a cute name and something different.

How many polishes/collections have you created? So far about 50; some for sale and some "custom" for people. 

Is there a special polish/collection? Why? I had one for Valentine's, but otherwise no. I get inspiration from anywhere, and make up new things as time permits.

Where you a polish addicted before starting making polishes? Oh heck yes! LOL I buy polishes like crazy (though I've really slowed down since making my own) and whatever I don't like gets traded with my friends or I just give to my nieces.

Did you have a blog before making polishes or have you started one after? No. I don't really have the time. I do have two FB pages though. 


Whats your favorite thing about making polishes? I love giving them naughty/dirty names. Those are by far the most popular and (so far) people get a big kick out of them. I also really like making & naming polishes based on close friends and their personalities. It's my way of saying thanks for supporting me.

Can you tell us a curious thing that has happened to you with some client or something funny? I have one great customer who at one time, bought polishes 3 days in a row! I love it because that is an addiction I can relate to and I'm happy to be her "enabler" of sorts. (LOL) 

Is there anything you'd Like to share:
I also sell all natural lip balms, and will be branching out to other beauty products.

Contacts
Website: http://prihteepaintz.bigcartel.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PrihteePaintz

Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/prihteepaintz/
Other Midia: https://twitter.com/PrihteePaintz

* * * 

Swatches

Golden Shower 
I showed you this polish yesterday on St.Patrick's day manicure! I applied two coats over the green base color ( Kelara Lacquers  - Dragon Scales). See more details here on St.Patrick's day post.
Mostrei-vos este verniz no post de ontem, alusivo ao dia de St.Patrick. Apliquei duas camads do Golden Shower sobre um verde base ( Kelara Lacquers  - Dragon Scales). Mais detalhes deste verniz, no post de St.Patrick's.






Princess Puke
This polish is so cool! I was applying it and thinking.. 'wow... I wish I puked this!' okey a bit gross but so funny! Look at this glitters! So many shapes and colors! Hears and butterflies and round pink balls! Adorable! LOL 
I applied one coat on each nail and then fished for some special glitters to make a pretty composition for you to see!
Over 2 coats of Purple Professional nr35 grey and 2 coats of Purple Professional nr 18 black. 
Este verniz é tão engraçado e divertido! Adorei-o! Estava a aplicar e a pensar que se fosse uma princesa ia mesmo *puke* isto! Tantas coisas adoráveis e coloridas. O verniz é um top coat glitter com uma base holográfica muito subtil e imensos glitters em tons de rosa em formas de bolinha, coração, borboleta, quadradinhos... adorável! Adorável. Apliquei uma camada em cada unha e depois pesquei alguns glitters extra para vos mostrar uma composição bonita. 1 camada do Princess Puke sobre 2 camadas do Purple Professional 35 cinzento e do Purple Professional 18 preto.












Personal Notes from Betty:
Thank you Susan!! You are really a darling and I appreciate all your support for this project! I super glad to have you in it! I wish you the best! <3 
Once again I  show my total support for Indie Makers and my full respect for their work.
I will not translate the interviews because words and meanings get lost in translation. I hope you understand. Please pm me or comment bellow if you have any doubts. 
If you are an Indie Maker and wont to participate in the project, please contact me through Facebook or email (blog.bettynails@gmail.com). You are still in time! 
Don't Forget to come tomorrow ! 



* * *
I hope you loved today's Post!
What was your favorite part? Let me know all in the comment section bellow! 
 Please do comment, follow and share if  you liked, your feedback is very important to me and to all the girls that invested in this project!
Kisses & See you tomorrow !



*This is a post for the Guide A-Z :Indie Brands*
You can find all the info in the Guide A-Z Indie Brands Page,on the top of the Blog, or check  the Indie Guide Tag
*pictures taken from prihtee paintz Facebook Page with Susan's Permission*

No comments:

Post a Comment