22 Feb 2013

*N* Nail Pattern Boldness [Indie Guide Project]

Hello!
I'm so happy to be back with another Indie Brand !
Today I'm presenting you Allison, the maker of Nail Pattern Boldness!
Olá!
Estou super feliz por hoje vos trazer mais uma marca Indie !
Hoje Apresento-vos a Allison, criadora dos vernizes Nail Pattern!

* * *
For those who don't know what I am talking about (Follow me through Facebook to know a lot more!) I am making an Indie Guide A-Z! This will be a huge project and a enormous pleasure to do! So .. what am I going to do? Everyday, I'm going to show you a different brand of Indie Nail Polishes (and some of their major stockists too!! )
* * *
Your Name: Allison 
Brand Name: Nail Pattern Boldness

Where are you from? Vermont 

When have you started? I started making nail polish for myself in 2011 because I couldn't find everything I wanted to wear available for sale. One thing led to another and then I had my dream polish (a rainbow glitter mix)....but I also had enough to make 50 more!

Is there a story behind the name of your brand? The name of my brand was also my username at an online makeup forum that I came up with when I got really crazy into stamping. When it came time to sell my creations it just seemed like the perfect fit.

How many polishes/collections have you created? I've done four proper collections (Real Ultimate Power, Halloween 2012, Time Traveler, Hello?) and lots of single colors as well. 

Is there a special polish/collection? Why? Glitter Food is really special to me because I developed and make it myself. A special color is Ignition (remix), because it's the color I wanted and couldn't find that led me to start this whole journey.

Where you a polish addicted before starting making polishes? Definitely. As a teenager it was the most affordable makeup I could get my hands on. It's stayed a favorite because while I'm not one to do makeup everyday, I can still manage to paint my nails every few days or so.

Did you have a blog before making polishes or have you started one after? I had one before but I still use the same one for my polishes today.

Whats your favorite thing about making polishes? Interacting with my customers! I love sending messages back and forth, seeing pictures of everyone's nails, and all of the fun little touches that go into packaging orders. 

Can you tell us a curious thing that has happened to you with some client or something funny? 
Is there anything you'd Like to share: I have met so many incredibly funny, talented and all around lovely people as a result of selling nail polish. I am so thankful for this community and everyone who participates to make it as fun and awesome as it is.



Contacts
Stockists: Llarowe, Etsy




Swatches

Ninja Babe
A unique and gorgeous glitter topcoat composed entirely of shredded red glitter that applies very easy and evenly. Two coats for this outcome.
Um unico e lindíssimo top coat glitter composto inteiramente de glitter vermelho em shreds que se aplica muito facilmente. Duas camadas para este resultado. 







Teal Me Your Secrets 

This is a another very beautiful glitter top coat composed of teal and black bar glitter. I applied tree coats for full opacity.
Mais um belíssimo glitter top coat composto de glitter em barra verde petróleo e preto. Apliquei 3 camadas para este efeito.








* * * 

Personal Notes from Betty:
Thank you so much Allison, for all your help and support! I wish you the best! Girls please check out Allison pages and check her wonderful creations!
Once again I  show my total support for Indie Makers and my full respect for their work. I will not translate the interviews because words and meanings get lost in translation. I hope you understand. Please pm me or comment bellow if you have any doubts. If you are an Indie Maker and wont to participate in the project, please contact me through Facebook or email (blog.bettynails@gmail.com). You are still in time!  Don't Forget to come tomorrow ! 
* * *
I hope you loved today's Post!
What was your favorite part? Let me know all in the comment section bellow! 
 Please do comment, follow and share if  you liked, your feedback is very important to me and to all the girls that invested in this project!
Kisses & See you tomorrow !


*This is a post for the Guide A-Z :Indie Brands*
You can find all the info in the Guide A-Z Indie Brands Page,on the top of the Blog, or check  the Indie Guide Tag
*pictures taken from Nail Pattern Boldness Facebook Page with Allisons Permission*

No comments:

Post a Comment