1 Aug 2012

Happy - Essence Snow White watch]


Hi girls (and boys)!
How are you?
Today I'm showing you another dwarf from Essence limited edition- Snow White! This time is Happy time!!



Olá a tod@s !
Tudo bem?!
Hoje trago-vos mais um anão da Edição limitada da Essence: Snow White! Hoje é dia do Feliz!!





About the polish:
Sobre o verniz:



This is a very intense mostard yellow polish cream finish and high pigmented formula that covers the nail with 1 coat ( I applied two just for the sake of it! LOL). The brush is  a bit too small but manageable.. I used it for a day and a half and removed it without a chip. All the shine is from the polish as not top coat was used for this pictures. Note that even tho I am not a yellow girl I enjoyed a lot using this one.
All pictures were taken without flash unless stated otherwise. 

Este verniz tem um tom lindissimo de amarelo mostarda com um acabamento bastante cremoso. Tem um brilho lindissimo natural, todas as fotos foram tiradas sem top coat. A fórmula é muito pigmentada e cobre a unha em 1 camadas ( eu apliquei duas porque sim, prefiro) . O pincél é bastante pequeno mas não atrapalha a aplicação. Usei este verniz cerca de dia e meia o quando o removi estava intacto. de notar que apesar de eu não ser especial apreciadora de amarelos gostei bastante deste, acho que faz um efeito bonito nas unhas. 
Todas as fotos foram tiradas sem flash excepto quando mencionado.







Hope you enjoyed today's post !
See you soon
 Espero que tenham gostado !
 Até breve,


Comentários
1 Comentários

1 comment:

  1. Hey there I am so grateful I found your weblog,
    I really found you by error, while I was researching
    on Digg for something else, Anyways I am here now and
    would just like to say thank you for a incredible post and a all round exciting blog (I also love
    the theme/design), I don’t have time to look over it all at the moment
    but I have book-marked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time
    I will be back to read a lot more, Please do
    keep up the excellent b.

    Visit my web blog :: シチズン 时针

    ReplyDelete