11 May 2012

Nail Mail

Hi girls!!
Another quick post today!
I have lots of news to publish for I'll have to show you nail mail in between main posts!
I'm sure you wont mind!! LOL



#1  from Miminhos, thank you!! She found me a Catrice I was looking for for ages, "I wear my sunglasses at night" and I will soon show you its comparison with the new Essence Color3 Ticket to the show.


#1 Da minha Miminhos!! Ela encontrou o Catrice dos ócs escuros! LOL
Estava na minha lista há muito! Vou comprar com o essence Color3! Ticket to the Show em breve.



Catrice Million Styles - Godfather of pearl
Essence - Trend Edition - Rebels Rock Coat -01 Punk Royal
Catrice - I wear my Sunglasses at night

#2 Nail mail from Cristina!
She sent me two Milani 3D Holographic! Omgz!! Gracias Chica!

#2 Prenda da Cristina!! 
Obrigado!! 


#3 Mum's Gifts
#3 Prendas da viagem da mamã!!










Hope you enjoyed today's post !
 Any Questions Please let me know to blog.bettynails@gmail.com
 See you soon

 Espero que tenham gostado !
 Qualquer dúvida enviem o email para blog.bettynails@gmail.com
 Até breve,




Comentários
9 Comentários

9 comments:

  1. Qta coisa linda.
    Amei.
    Bjs.

    http://esmaltesdastella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aiiii a tentaçao!!! ehehe
    És uma mimada :P

    Beijinho*
    cenasdalala.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Louca pa ver os milani nas tuas unhas liiiindas! *.*
    beijocas amori!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amei o teu correio.. fiquei apaixonada por aquele primeiro essence... apaixonada...
    Bjs
    Luísa

    http://efoiumdiaqueelacriouoseublogue.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fofos os vernizes..

    Bjnhos

    http://estrelinha-estrelasbrilhantes.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Que coisinhas boas!!!!

    Beijinhos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vernizes para experimentares! Que bom!! E não tens de quê, ora! LOL :D**

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amei a bolsinha que a tua mammy ofereceu, é tão cute!

    ReplyDelete