26 Sept 2011

Bubble Gum Pink!

Hy!
Good Morning!



Olá!
Bom dia!









This Manicure was totally inspired in this music and Video!
<3 K-Pop
Esta manicure foi inspirada nesta música e video.
* Korean Pop *


Here




So.. About the Mani:
     The Polish is from a Brazilian brand called Ludurama. Its my first from this brand and I was very impressed. It lasted 4 days without shipping and when I took it off it was still perfect.
     The texture is very pretty and gelly. Its super shinny. The next pictures have the topcoat but the original color e pretty shinny too.
     I applied ( and cleaned) it very easily. 


- O verniz é da Ludurama, foi a minha primeira experiência com a marca e fiquei impressionada. Durou quatro dias sem lascar e quando o retirei ainda estava perfeito.
- A textura é muito consistente e o acabamento gelationoso.
- É muito brilhante, mesmo sem o topcoat (todas as fotos têm topcoat). É muito fácil de aplicar e limpar.
***

1st: noFlash - 2nd: Flash

About the Nailart its a very easy stamping example and the stars were only applied in between topcoat coats!
The Cherry is from an essence plate I showed here.



Sobre a nailart..
É um exemplo muito simples de carimbos. As estrelinhas foram aplicadas entre camadas de topcoat.
As cerejas são da placa da Essence que mostrei aqui.



***
I'm Leaving you with the pictures :D
Deixo-vos com as fotos!






Picts With Flash:
Com Flash:








I hope you enjoyed it!
See you tomorrow!
Kisses^^,


Espero que tenham gostado!

Até amanhã!

Beijinhos^^,

Comentários
5 Comentários

5 comments:

  1. I'm looking for a pink like this, it's so beautiful... And I love the cherries :D I've got that plate from Essence but I haven't tried it yet :D

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorei este rosa maravilhoso e o nailart ficou maravilhoso...
    Bjs grandes
    Luisa
    http://efoiumdiaqueelacriouoseublogue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. que lindo ficou amo rosa!


    http://noestilo-damoda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete